[Heath] FS Heath Manuals

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:57:03 EDT 2013

Hi All I have the following manuals forsale.  All are $10 shipped CONUS
only.

1) Assembling and using your Heathkit Transistorized DC power supply
(HP-13B).  This is a plasic comb bound, looks orinal.

2) RF Signal Generator Model IG-102

3) Reflected Power Meter and SWR Bridge Model HM-15

4) Color Bar and Dot Generator Model IG-62

5) Television Alignment Generator Model IG-52 (Assembly Manual)

6) Frequency Counter IB-101 (Assembly Manual)

7) Service Bench Vacuum Tube Voltmeter IM-13 (Assembly Manual)

8) HF Transceiver Model SB-1400 (Operation Manual)

9) HD-1250 Solid State Dip Meter (Assembly Manual)

10) Hybrid Phone Patch HD-15 (Assembly Manual)

11) Amateur Transceiver Mobile Mount SBA-100-1 (Assembly Manual)

Paypal or USPS Money Order.  All will be shipped via US Postal service.  Contact me off list if you have questions.

Thanks,

Lou
K2LRV