[Heath] Heath Digest, Vol 35, Issue 5

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Tue Nov 12 18:17:16 EST 2013

Lulu is one of a new breed of publisher - basically they take care of everything for the author after the author gets the electronic files completed for a book.  It basically is a way for an author to self-publish at a minimal expense. Lulu publishes a book only on demand - you fill out an order and they make a book for you and send it to you. The publisher then sends xx$ back to the author.

Do a search for Lulu and there they are at:
www.lulu.com

Once on Lulu, you have to go search for the book you want. For example, go to:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/shop.ep

On that page, search for "Classic Heathkit Electronic Test Equipment" and you get one choice - click on the "Add to Cart" button and complete the rest of the checkout process.  Easy - pezee if, for many of us (myself included), a different way of buying a book.  Overall a very neat way an author can get a nice professional printing of their book without a huge expense and delay.

Let us know how you make out!

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY