[Heath] For sale in Illinois

Michael T. McGue lcftmike at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 19:53:20 EDT 2014

I have numerous pieces of Heath gear that I'd like to sell for local pickup all excellent condition unless noted.
HW2036A
HWA20362 (toggle switch instead of original switch)
HM2141
HS24
VFA7401-1
VF7401
HW16 (not working) w/crystal
HG10B
HM2102
SB630
SB610
SB650
HM2140
SB620
SB200 Harbach mods except fan and the cabinet is painted black
SB600
SB303
SB401

More Heath equipment, will negotiate.   We NEED to  ove

All manuals many original mic's, other equipment including a HERO robot as well as Kenwood equipment  and some fantastic benches.

Pictures on request, but I'm moving and this needs to go.  We'd prefer local pick-up.

If your a Heath fan, this collection is for you!  Prices are reasonable and lot's of gear...I can send pix if you're serious.

73's

Mike McGue
N9HHG

Sent from my iPad