[Heath] SB-614

Dave Edwards kd2e at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 11:55:42 EDT 2014

I CAN add that way back in the '70s, I had both the SB620, and the
SB610. They NEVER had a sharp baseline trace.
Then, somewhere probably around 1990??  I got another SB620.
It also had a crappy trace.
If you adjusted to make it sharp in the center, the left and right were
like a 16th inch wide. If you try to sharpen that up...the other side
would get big. Dimming significantly would help, but still .....far from
the sharp edge I get from most any O scope.
....Dave