[Heath] FS: SB-110

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Tue Dec 30 17:27:21 EST 2014

I have decided to sell my SB-110 6 meter tranceiver as I just have too many
projects on the table.  Nice cosmetic condition.  Receiver works great and
shows a sensitivity of around 0.25 uV on my HP-606B.  All the tubes check
good.  Transmitter output is low (about 10 watts).  I'm guessing that it
needs a complete alignment to get it up where it should be.  The VFO has
been replaced with a solid state one, the mike jack has been changed to a
1/4 one, and a key jack has been added to the front panel.  The slide rule
dial sticks some which I think may a lack of lubrication.  I have lots of
pictures for anyone interested; just email me.  I don't have a power supply;
been running it off my bench supply.  Sell for $225 plus shipping.
Thanks for the bandwidth,
George
W7HDL