[Heath] [Heathkit] SB-614 Part needed!

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 17:23:05 EST 2014

If you cant find one, you can make a new one using the material from one of those translucent file folders that are available from just about any office supply store for around $1.00.  They are available in a number of colors including green.

I know that white, fine line, markers are hard to find.  But, you can use another color, including black, to put the lines on the graticule.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com