[Heath] FS: Heathkit parts - IF filters, crystals from SB-303 and other stuff

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Mon Feb 24 18:27:27 EST 2014

Cleaning up the ham shack and, for the most part, purging my stock
of Heathkit spare parts.  There are 9 3395 kHz crystal IF filters (one
is a rather rare AM filter, 2 are CW filters and the rest are SSB
filters), a group parts from a HW-101 and the crystals from a SB-303.

I've taken pictures of the first batch of stuff and put them all
(plus a summary of the parts and prices) into a Picassa photo album
which is posted here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115279229771946172442/HeathkitHamRadiosForSale?authuser=0&feat=directlink

I have not included shipping costs on most of the
items - I will certainly combine items and, as they are all pretty
light, they shouldn't cost much to ship.  I expect the box to ship them
will weigh more than the items!  So if you are interested, please
contact me directly, let me know what you are interested in and I'll
shoot you a total price for your consideration.  I'm still sorting out
the boxes and more will be coming down the road.

Thanks.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY