[Heath] Heathkit HW-100 manual available

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Fri Jul 18 10:42:56 EDT 2014

Cleaning up the bookcase and discovered my Heathkit HW-100 manual
which I no longer need.  This is an original manual and seems to be
complete.  The spline had been 'broken' so I removed the spline totally (freeing up all the pages), 3-hole punched each page (except the schematic) and had it in a
3-ring notebook.  Condition of the pages is good with a bit of yellowing and some pencil marks.  Price: $17 postage paid anywhere in continental US (contact me if located somewhere else).  PayPal preferred but good
check is acceptable.  Please email me off list if interested.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY