[Heath] FS: HW-12A (80M SSB mobile rig) and HRA-10 calibrator

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Sun Mar 2 19:00:16 EST 2014

My apologies if this is too soon but I did want to get these two out on the list.

I have two more items FS - just off the shelf and making room on the bench for lots of other stuff that needs to be worked on.  First item is HW-12A 80M SSB mobile transceiver.  It does have the Heathkit mobile mount but does not include a power supply, microphone, the bottom feet or a manual. I have not turned it on I don't know if it works.  Generally seems to be all original, unmodified and in generally good condition.  Pictures at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115279229771946172442/HeathkitHW1280MSSBMobile?authuser=0&feat=directlink

HW-12A:  Asking $50 plus $25 for shipping and handling.

Second item is a Heathkit HRA-10-1 crystal calibrator. Looks to be in nice condition but I don't know if it works. A printed copy of a manual will be provided.  Pictures at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115279229771946172442/HeathkitHRA101100KHzCabibrator?authuser=0&feat=directlink

HRA-10-1: Asking $25 plus $10 shipping and handling.  Willl combine.

Shipping continental US only. Payment PayPal preferred but check will be ok too (just a lot slower).

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY