[Heath] HW-16 transceiver questions

Guy Giacopuzzi gggdds at js-net.com
Sun Mar 9 12:32:23 EDT 2014

If you find an answer to #4, I'm interested...otherwise, here's a couple
of answers...
1) No, there were no particular problems to warrant the use of a breaker...
2) It was a pretty clean unit...and I'm not familiar with "current"
requirements
3) I'll bet there's a mod for this...May 78' and Aug 79' of QST have
some mods that may be related to this...from Penson's book

Somewhere on the internet is a major mod of the 16', converting it to a
full tranceiver; I seem to remember an agc mod in this...
Guy,
WA6OQQ