[Heath] Nice Test Equipment FS

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. gharmon at idworld.net
Tue Mar 18 11:58:18 EDT 2014

My local friend Ron has two pieces of nice test equipment FS.  Info follows.
Contact Ron for pictures, etc.

Elenco MX-9300-A Test Set.  This is described by Elenco as an All-In-One
instrument, with four test instruments in one cabinet.  It contains a
Frequency Counter, Function Generator, Digital Multimeter, Fixed and
Variable Power Supplies.  This instrument will save you real estate space on
your work bench.  It is in excellent condition and all functions work
correctly.  I am the original owner.  One set of test leads included as well
as power cord and original manual.  Shipped weight will be about 35 lbs and
it will be packed well.  $150 plus shipping.

LogiMetrics 925 S125 Signal Lock RF Signal Generator.  50KHz to 80MHz, 6
Digit LED frequency readout.  Internal and external modulation. Modes are AM
or CW, no FM.  This is a mil spec generator, heavy and rugged. Calibrated
outputs from 1 microvolt to 3 volts RMS. Excellent condition with no issues.
A copy of the manual is included along with power cord.  Shipping weight
will be 38 lbs.  $200 plus shipping.

If you need further information please contact me by email:
ab5wg at satx.rr.com

Ron  AB5WG

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

6003 Archwood

San Antonio, TX 78239-1504

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org