[Heath] SB-300 & 400 manuals/parts needed

Perry Nettles p.nettles at tx.rr.com
Thu Mar 27 19:09:42 EDT 2014

All,
I am in need of manuals for both the SB-300 & SB-400. I have a partial one for the 300 (missing pages 8-59), but it seems that I can only find one online for the SB-401 & not the earlier 400.

Also need a Nylon spiral follower for the dial mechanism of the 300. The Heathkit part number I can come up with is 266-74. This is from an SB-102 manual, and looks as if it's the same part. If this is incorrect, someone please straighten me out. Hi....Hi!

Thanks & 73,

Perry, KF5SMU