[Heath] Concerning the SB-200 and tubes...

Guy Giacopuzzi gggdds at js-net.com
Mon May 19 13:12:15 EDT 2014

As a collector, I can't believe we're having this discussion...the 572-B
is very reliable if not pushed to the limit...if you run these tubes at
about 500 watts output, they seem to last forever, at least with the
three 200's that I own....I for one would scour the internet, or wait
for RF Parts to come up with a supplier....Ask yourself the
question...if you were looking for an SB-200 to buy, would you buy an
original or a modified unit....

Guy,
WA6OQQ,
One of the hams at Heath....