[Heath] SB303 Extender boards

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Tue May 20 23:39:27 EDT 2014

Jim,

I put together a workable solution - you can find the details here:
https://sites.google.com/site/wa2cky/Home/hr1680-extender

There is a pdf document with details on the site.

I have a few of the Molex connectors and can probably whip up a 'set' (connectors and even some AWG 14 wire) if you want for a couple of bucks.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY