[Heath] Final transistors for SB 104A

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 14:40:18 EST 2014

I have learned that the 2n6456 final RF transistors are no longer available and I NEED to replace the four (4) in a Heath SB 104A. Has anyone found a suitable replacement transistor for this application? I have thoroughly checked with RF Parts and they no longer stock those transistors.

Does anyone have experience substituting the final transistors in the SB 104A? If so what did you use as a replacement  and do you know where they can be found? Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW