[Heath] Final transistors for SB 104A

James Owen k4cgy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 10:29:07 EST 2014

ASI Part-Finder Search Results
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| ASI Part-Finder Search ResultsThe ASI part-finder database found the following parts that match '2N6456'. Select the desired product(s) and click Get Quote button to Request a Quote.  |
|  |
| View on www.advancedsemi... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

|   |
| 2N6456 NTE Equivalent NTE325 TRANSISTOR NPN SI...Welcome to Wholesale Electronics Inc. Your Source for Electronic Parts and Electronic Supplies  |
|  |
| View on www.weisd.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  2N6456 NTE Equivalent NTE325 TRANSISTOR NPN SILICO... - Wholesale Electronics
   John here are a few sites to investigate.73 Jim
James C. Owen, III K4CGY