[Heath] Heath SB-220 HF Amp and other Heath items FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:17:14 EDT 2015

Heath Items For Sale:

Heath SB-220 HF Linear Amp, Miscellaneous parts, original
manuals, and other miscellaneous items:

Heath SB-220 HF Linear Amplifier:

The SB-220 uses a pair of 3-500 tubes to deliver close to legal
limit output on the 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10 meter bands.  It is
a proven design that has been copied by many others.

This SB-220 works fine and looks very close to new, with no known
defects.  In addition, it has had most of the Harbach improvements
added including a new set of computer grade filter capacitors with
improved equalizing/bleeder resistors, new metering/rectifier board,
glitch resistor, protective diodes, new HV metering resistors, new
fan, and more.  It produces in the vicinity of 1200 Watts output.
The tuned input circuit has low SWR to match your rig.  This is a
really nice amp.  Please call or e-mail for more details.

With paper work for $950. Pickup near Ocala, FL, just off of I-75,
would be preferred.  Shipping can be arranged if needed.

Is anyone building equipment and need bypass capacitors?

I found a large quantity of ceramic disc capacitors left over
from a project a long time ago. These are quality Centralab
capacitors, 0.1 uf, 16 volt, disc ceramics. They were used
to sprinkle all over various TTL and other ICs to keep the
noise on the power supply bus down. The 16 volt rating makes
them fine for both 5 volt and 12 volt applications. These
are new (although several years old), unused, with full leads.

These seem to be going for about 75 to 80 cents each on that
auction place, which is absolutely ridiculous. You can have
a package of 50 of these for $5 (only 10 cents each).

Please let me know how many you would like.

Knobs for SB series
Dark green knobs with aluminum skirt, 1 1/8 inch in diameter.
These are the medium size knob used in all of the SB series of
transceivers, receivers, transmitters and accessories. $5 each

Heath HM-102/HM-2102 Wattmeter Parts (all are common to both meters):

Outer clam shell cabinet (left and right sides plus top) in nice
condition. $12

Set of four feet, w/hardware. $10

Three position SWR/Power switch
Switches between SWR, high and low power. $7

I have many Heath SB-630 Station Console parts available. Most of
the internal parts are available, but no clock. The clock movement,
knobs, front panel, outer case and reflectometer assembly are gone,
but switches, etc. are still available. Please let me know what you
need.

I also have parts from a Heath HD-15 phone patch available.
What do you need?

Gray Heath carry handle
This handle is the medium dark gray.
It would have been used on things such as signal
generators, and other test equipment, and maybe other
things as well. It is 4 1/2 inches long with a single
screw in each end for mounting; the screws are included.
$5

ECG 121 PNP Germanium Power Transistors

These are the equivalent of the 2N301 Germanium PNP pass
transistor that is used in the Heath IP-27 power supply.
They are almost impossible to find these days, and the IP-27
takes a pair of them.  I found a pair of NEW, still in the
original box, ECG 121's.  They even have the mica insulating
washer and mounting hardware.  Of course they may used in
places other than the IP-27.  $10 each.

ORIGINAL Heath manuals:

These are original manuals only, for Heath equipment.
They are in very nice condition. Schematic is in the book.

GD-600 Photoelectric Light Switch, $5
HD-1234 Coaxial Switch, $4
HD-1481 Remote Coax Switch, $8
HW-2021 2 meter HT, No check marks, $9
HW-2036 2 meter transceiver, partial manual, $8
IN-17 Decade Resistance Box, $4

These are original Heath manuals only.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson