[Heath] Gettering 572B's for a Heathkit SB-200

G3OOU at aol.com G3OOU at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 11:27:27 EDT 2015

Hi George

Check the last entry in the following:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r19784002-Break-In-period-for-Chinese-572B-t
ubes

73

Bob

Bob F Burns G3OOU,  G-QRP 6907, @BobFBurns
Crystal Palace Radio & Electronics Club: _www.g3oou.co.uk_
(http://www.g3oou.co.uk/)
Technical web site: _www.qsl.net/g3oou

In a message dated 10/08/2015 11:01:47 GMT Standard Time, gjcollins at cox.net
 writes:

Hello Group,
I have a few 572B’s that having  been unused for unknown lengths of time,
probably several years. It is  possible to getter this tubes be for putting
them into service in order to  avoid arcing or flash over? Are there any
other measures that can be taken  with the 572B’s to avoid failures at startup?
I plan to use these tubes in an  SB-200 amp. The amp is working now, but the
tubes are weak. The replacements I  have are either New Old Stock or “good”
 used.
Thanks and 73,
George, KC1V

Heath  mailing  list