[Heath] Gettering 572B's for a Heathkit SB-200

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Mon Aug 10 11:02:55 EDT 2015

George, there are ton's of hits on the subject if you do a Google web search for '572B tubes gettering'.  Basically I think you arrange to turn the filaments on and then run the tubes for couple of days - no drive, just idle current.  At any rate, I suggest you plow though the bunch of links found from your web search.
73 and happy QROBob Groh, WA2CKY