[Heath] SB-100 TX audio gain question

G3OOU at aol.com G3OOU at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 03:58:05 EST 2015

Hi Sandy

Before you go looking for a problem that may not exist:

1. can you measure the output from your microphone that achieves full power
 from your transmitter?

2. Do you have access to another microphone or SB-10x rig to do a
comparison?

I published a mod some years ago on my technical web site that increases
the Tx audio gain in my SB-101 but I do not suggest using that until you have
 established that there is no fault in your microphone or Tx.

73

Bob

Bob F Burns G3OOU,  G-QRP 6907, @BobFBurns
Crystal Palace Radio & Electronics Club: _www.g3oou.co.uk_