[Heath] Large Attachments to Posts

Paul K. Dean heathmod at centurylink.net
Sat Feb 14 16:20:11 EST 2015

When the list was hosted by the city of Tempe, they prohibited attachments. The current host does not, so at least at the moment, attachments are permitted.

way who gets this group via email?  I mean, not everyone has a 100Mbps
pipe; when one included an attachment of this size, it can gum the works up
for us folks in rural districts who have slower service.

Just a question on policy; seems to me that one could post these big files
to a section on Yahoo itself, Dropbox, or just post it to the sender,
instead of everyone.

Is there a list policy?

Just wonderin'.

-Lin/KJ6EF