[Heath] Looking for nixie tubes for 104 A transceiver

Jeramy Thibodeaux kg4azt at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 18:18:06 EST 2015

John,

To help widen your search you can also look for places that sell old gas pump parts particularly for fleet pumps vintage late eighties and nineties era.  A couple of manufacturers that used these style display tubes in their pumps were Gilbarco, Veeder-Root and Tuthill Corporation.  Outside of that I'm afraid it might be the same as searching for a needle in a hay stack.  At one time Mike Bryce sold a board (possibly a kit) to upgrade your display to modern led's.  Since you have already talked to Mike I am sure that he has already let you know your options.

Good luck!

Jeramy Thibodeaux
kg4azt