[Heath] For Sale

Jeff Goldman k3dua at erols.com
Thu Jan 1 14:36:57 EST 2015

I have available for sale a Heath MP-14, High Power Inverter.   It is fully functional - - I have just tested it on the bench.   Physically it is in good condition other than being VERY dusty from having sat on the shel in the basement for many years.   It is also missing some of the sheet metal screws that hold the case halves together.    It comes with an original Heath Specification Sheet and copies of the operating and trouble-shooting pages of the manual ( I do not have the full original manual).

It is heavy (22 pounds) so shipping may be expensive.  $25 plus shipping.

73,
Jeff, K3DUA