[Heath] Novice Rig Roundup

Howard Holden holden7471 at msn.com
Fri Jan 9 17:02:59 EST 2015

Whaddya mean we’re not exclusive? Only operators with a pulse can participate.

Seriously, no exclusivity at all! In fact, the rules no longer say that a rig should be 10 years or older to qualify for an age multiplier. AND, there’s even a Novice tie–in Bry, bonus points are given for anyone using the rig they used as a Novice. Boy that’s a nice tie-in to the NRR.

This is gonna be a fun couple of weeks coming up.

Lookin forward to this....

Howie WB2AWQ