[Heath] Shipping SB-401 / SB-303 pair to Ron Oxley

Robert Myers rsmyers at rogers.com
Sun May 10 23:08:17 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I was considering sending my SB-401  /  SB303 pair to Ron Oxley - I just am
too busy these days and I want them to work just right.

Can anyone recommend any 'special methods' of packing suited to radios?  I
don't want the main spinner knob to be pushed in during transit or anything
(just an example), and I don't want the aluminum coverings to get dented,
etc.  Someone said I should remove the front riser feet and just put on
short feet, for example.

Anyway . other ideas?  I am not looking to skimp either.

Thanks,
--- Rob Myers
VE3JQL