[Heath] SB-630

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 15:11:51 EST 2015

Heath often changed suppliers, got additional suppliers, etc., that had slightly different physical appearances.  They did put a letter in with some of the kits telling the builder that the transformer was slightly different.  I have a copy of that letter which was included with the manual of some of the SB-630 units.  The letter indicates the wire colors that you have. Glen, K9STH Website: http://k9sth.net