[Heath] Bell and Howell 25" color Tv Kit

jmhorwath at charter.net jmhorwath at charter.net
Mon Nov 16 10:29:41 EST 2015

	Good Morning Anthony. Initially, I thought I could be of assistance
to you; now I'm not sure.

	I in fact completed that Bell & Howell course in 1973 through DeVry
Institute. Unfortunately, my Household Goods inventory list says I
assembled a 21" TV, not a 25". Evidently, B&H had more than one size
TV kit or I fat fingered my HH goods list. I also have a copy of the
original packing list that accompanied the cathode ray tube. In the
column marked "catalog number" the code 25VAB222 is typed but it was
crossed thru and the code TV-m6 was hand written above it. That hand
written code means nothing to me.

	I have the entire kit including all 7 assembly / instruction manuals
but the disassembled kit has been in storage for almost 40 years.
Before I dig into storage and pull out the tube to measure it
diagonally, can you please tell me what your interests are in this
kit? The last time I checked all of the parts was about 12 years ago
just after my last move to Michigan. They all appeared to be in good
shape.

	Waiting your response and have a Nice Day.

	Jim Horwath

Sent: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 16:38:24 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [Heath] Bell and Howell 25" color Tv Kit

   Does anybody know if someone has the old Bell and Howell 25" color
TV . it was a corespondent mail servicing color Tv course in the 70's
. Tv servicing course which you built a color 25" TV.
   Thanks   Anthony   geotech at comcast.net