[Heath] Unknown accessory board in SB-101

Paul K. Dean heathmod at centurylink.net
Thu Nov 19 19:02:38 EST 2015

RP was big in the 70s in after market speech processors so as you surmised, that is probably what you have. I added one to my SBE SB-34 in 1972 or thereabouts. Have a manual for it if you want a copy.

R P Electronics
Champaign IL 61820
Model 3.30
S/N 00408

Since it's wired to several places on the Modulator Circuit Board, I'm not certain what it does. Does anyone on the List know about this company and what this accessory Board's function is? I'm guessing a speech processor, maybe?

​73,  Sandy AC1Y​

Alexander N. Gerli, Sr.
548 Allred Mill Road
Mount Airy, NC 27030-2202

Scotsmen walk about 900 miles each year.
A Scotsman drinks around 45 gallons of Whisky a year.
Scotsmen get about 20 Miles Per Gallon.