[Heath] Wanting to Trade

Ron Kramer kd6edv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:18:29 EST 2016

I have 2 HW-5400 80-10 Transceivers and 2 HW-5400-1 Power supplies for
trade.

One HW-5400 was dropped on the rear heat sink and still transmits CW which
I can hear on another radio. The display shows PLL on 17,15 and 10 meters.
No keypad installed. Sent it to RTO in March and had it sent back in
October after Ron was backed up with work. His comments on the
invoice:"Needs escutcheon, meter, lamp and audio IC." Ron also said he has
a keypad for the rig if some one gets the rig, you can contact him to see
if he still has it.

Second HW-5400 will need the High VCO rebuilt. I will include most of the
caps from Mouser and a set of  the 3 Heathkit  transistors. RF board is
mounted and needs aligned. Has keypad installed
Volume is low also.

The power supplies both work. One has a switch under the front that changes
the display from hours/min to min/seconds. It also has powerpoles on the
power leads which mate to the second -5400. The other has the origional
power connector and no front feet.

I am interested in an hf rig or ?

Let me know if anyone is interested in one or both rigs as a trade or to
buy before I put them on Ebay.

--
Ron KD6EDV

SKCC# 3551