[Heath] HDP-242 Microphone

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:57:41 EST 2016

To test the element set your VOM or DMM to AC millivolts and connect it
across the element.  Speak into the element and your meter should indicate
activity.  This crude test only measures activity, not the quality.

As for a transformer, I believe Heil still sells one and, of course, there
is always Google...

Ken
WA2LBI

--