[Heath] SB 610 and SB 401 questions

Mark Johnson mvjohn at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 3 08:36:48 EST 2016

Yes and no. You can use the SB 401 without the crystal pack if you operate with the SB 300, SB301 and SB303 receivers, with the pair in transceiver mode on the same frequency. If you ever want to operate in "split" mode, the SB 401 using its own LMO to control the transmit frequency, then you need the optional crystal pack.

And yes, if you use the SB 401 without a Heath receiver, the you also need the crystal pack.

Mark
VE3LU

Sent from my iPad