[Heath] Grease

Steve Myers smyers10 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 10:50:28 EDT 2016

I have been reading (and I hope learning) about the rebuilding of the LMO's. I have a number of old sewing machines and the old dried up grease is a problem with them to. The OSMR (old sewing machine repairman) who is the moderator of the group swears by TriFlow! They make an oil and also a grease. The clam to fame of this product is that it contains microscopic pieces of Teflon with the grease and oil. Some of the sewing machines are 100+ years old and the lub is quite hard! After cleaning them up, he puts TriFlow in them and they are good to go for another 100 years.
I thought I would pass this along. The OSMR also said that the most precisioned piece of equipment he would use 3 in 1  oil on is a garage door hinge! He said that is the worse lub to use for longevity.

My $00.02

Stevede KJ4SLK