[Heath] FS: Heathkit IM-105 VOM with manual and probes and includes shipping $50

rgroh at swbell.net rgroh at swbell.net
Thu May 12 17:30:30 EDT 2016

Continuing to 'rationalize' my ham shack and after cleaning up my IM-104 and IM-105, I (reluctantly) have decided to offer my IM-105 for sale.  I built this in the late 1970s while working at Heathkit as a design engineer in the Ham Radio group - in fact, this VOM still has a sticker on the top signed by one of the Heathkit bosses saying that the IM-105 was personal property.  I have checked the  it out and it seems to be working great.
The original manual and a set of test probe's are also included. Batteries are NOT included - for resistance readings, you will need a D-cell for lower R ranges and a rather expensive Eveready 411 (or equivalent) for the Rx10K scale - please note that you do NOT need batteries for the voltage or current scales. I personally have just decided to skip the 15V battery!  I have a VTVM and a DVM for the higher R scales.

I have a pictures and will be glad to send them (or a link to an web album) who anyone who wants them.

The IM-105 (and it's brothers) are nice meters - good spec's, great meter movements (taut band, etc) - rugged and reliable. You can find full details on the web.  A nice addition to your 'Heathkit' workbench.

Price (which includes shipping in the US): $50.  PayPal preferred but a personal check is ok (but will take longer). Contact me directly for more details.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY