[Heath] SB-200 problems...again...

Bill Bear beartrax at mtaonline.net
Thu May 19 22:59:49 EDT 2016

Ken,

I’m embarrassed to tell you how I solved the “no idle plate current” problem.  Nothing wrong with the SB200.  All mods wired correctly and nothing else wrong.  It was the “operator”…..  I was trying to read idle plate current with the meter switch in the “grid” position.  Made all the difference in the world when I realized my mistake and switched to the “plate” position… 90 mils as advertised !

But I’m sure I have not been the only one to do that.

73

Bill, KL7YB