[Heath] SB-102 Dial Lights

Guy Giacopuzzi gggdds at js-net.com
Wed Oct 5 22:55:37 EDT 2016

Go looking on some of the classic Drake radio websites...I think you'll
find substitutes for the #49 or whatever the bulb is (I do know it's a
6.3v) in LED....For any SB line, the advantage would be a decrease in
heat right on that very fragile main dial, to help prevent cracking...I
still use a 101' at home and a 102' at my second home...fabulous radios....

Guy,

WA6OQQ