[Heath] New 572Bs for your FL-2100 or Heathkit SB-200

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Thu Sep 1 14:32:53 EDT 2016

RF Parts has just announced that they have NEW 572Bs for sale, both RFP's own tubes
and Taylor's both of which are as identical as they can be made to the old reliable Cetrons. I
think that the only difference between the two types is the bases: it looks from the photos as
though the RFP tubes have a ceramic base, while the Taylors have a brown phenolic base.

I bought an early pair of the RFP tubes for one of my SB-200s and FINALLY, after going
through many sets of Chinese tubes, none of which lasted longer than 12 months, I have a
set of finals which work like they should. A steady and reliable 600 watts output on CW.

I am completely satisfied with these tubes, and intend to buy another set as soon as I can
afford them.

If you have had to set your linear amp aside due to the unavailability of good 572Bs, you
can now put it back on the air.

Here is a direct link to the tubes:

https://www.rfparts.com/tubes/tubes-572b.html

I am only a very satisfied customer and have no connection whatsoever with RFP.

Ken W7EKB

---