[Heath] For Sale - - Old Heath Catalogs

Jeff Goldman k3dua at erols.com
Thu Sep 29 15:30:55 EDT 2016

I have a collection of about 150 Heathkit catalogs that I would like to sell as a lot.    The earliest is 1953.  There are what appears to be some duplicated, but in those cases, one is a factory catalog, and the other is a store catalog with an “R” suffix (and different pricing).   The collection is very heavy (about 47 pounds), so shipping will be expensive - - prefer local pickup or delivery at a local hamfest.

I’m not sure what the collection is worth, but let me throw out a price of $200 plus shipping, or best offer.

Email me directly at k3dua at erols.com .

73,
Jeff, K3DUA