[Heath] HR-10B cover and bottom available

Dave Daniel kc0wjn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:36:03 EDT 2017

I have been cleaning out my storage room and ran across an extra cover
and bottom plate for the Heathkit HR-10B receiver. I'd guess that it
fits any HR-10 version, and perhaps other radios as well. I'd call their
cosmetic condition 8/10.

I'd like to fond a home for it, so if anyone wants it they may have it
for the cost of shipping from USA 80503. Otherwise I plan to toss it.

73,
Dave
KC0WJN

---