[Heath] Unbuilt Heathkit Oscilloscope for sale

Dave Daniel kc0wjn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 15:44:02 EDT 2017

All,

I have an unbuilt Heakthkit IO-4560 oscilloscope which I would like to
sell for $15 plus the cost of shipping from 80503. The kit will be
double-boxed (it is in the original box, which is in poor shape). I plan
to ship it USPS parcel post to minimize the cost of shipping since the
kit is relatively heavy.

Please contact me off-list at kc0wjn at gmail dot com if interested.

73,
DaveD
KC0WJN

---