[Heath] HW-20 Pawnee

Dave Daniel kc0wjn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 13:54:01 EST 2017

All,

I have a Heathkit HW-20 Pawnee that I need to unload. I have no idea of
it's operating condition. It is is pretty good cosmetic condition and is
missing the microphone and mounting bracket. It weighs ~26 lbs; if
anyone wants it for the cost of shipping, I will pack it and send it
out. Otherwise, I will take it to local electronic recycling depot.

Local pickup in Lyons, Colorado (80540) is also welcome.

73
DaveD

---