[Heath] DX-60B Update

Doug & Kathy Davies dkdavies3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:52:47 EDT 2018

I have ordered the required replacement parts from Mouser.  Nine bucks
worth of parts, $20 shipping 😕.  Oh well, it is what it is and I need the
parts to get this old girl running again.

Thanks so much to all who replied and provided assistance.  I'm a bit short
on electronics knowledge and your expertise is greatly appreciated.  I'm
always a bit skittish about asking what are likely very basic questions but
I don't work with this stuff on a daily basis and I literally have to
re-learn most of it as I go.  I'll provide an update when the parts arrive
and I'm able to proceed with the testing.

Doug
VE7DRF