[Heath] SB-102 LMO

Mike Fitzgerald MLF42 at Q.com
Fri Apr 13 15:26:01 EDT 2018

OK, After  a closer examination, 50+ years of experience  tells me this unit
was never meant to be repaired..The sides of the box are spot welded in place
which leaves little, useable access. I think the pre-assembled LMO unit was
dropped into the box, then many components were epoxied to the unremovable side
panels and several copper ground straps have been soldered to the side panelsl
as well..After the final connections were made the bottom cover was attached. I
suppose one could try to loosen the epoxied parts and unsolder the grounding
straps in an attempt to remove the unit from the box...I think I'd rather get a root canal :0(   Cut a hole in the side cover

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
http://www.oeclassic.com/

covering the variable cap?   Hmmmmm....

Mike AA7WU

---