[Heath] SB-102 LMO

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 10:29:44 EDT 2018

Check the little "fingers" that are around the tuning shaft which are there to limit the turning to about 5.25 turns.  I suspect that 1 of them has "jammed" or is "stuck".  Apply WD-40 to these fingers and then turn the shaft from end to end several times.  The "sticking" finger will usually come loose and then the shaft will turn the 5+ turns.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.net