[Heath] Heath kit gun cabinet

JOE MIKOWSKI yoyome51 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 03:45:18 EDT 2018

Hi I have the heath kit gun cabinet. We also have the roll top desk. The gun cabinet key has been lost and I don’t have the paper work assembly instructions. I can’t remember where I hid my key. Also I don’t know if there was a key replacement information. Can you direct me who to contact about a key? I have tried a locksmith but only to try a key blank to see if it would fit the lock with no luck. They will unlock my cabinet and are not sure if they can make a key if I remove the lock. If there is anything you can help me with thank you for any help you can give me. Sincerely Joseph Mikowski