[Heath] ARRL Handbooks for sale

Dave Daniel kc0wjn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:02:42 EDT 2018

All,

I am sending this email to multiple forums.

I am in the process of moving from Colorado to Florida and am cleaning
out the lab/shack. I have available for the price of shipping two ARRL
handbooks, one from 2005 and one from 2008. Both are hardback editions
with mylar dust jacket protectors and both are in pristine condition.
I'd prefer to send these to people who can use them rather than just
toss them.

If you are interested, please contact me at kc0wjn at gmail dot com
OFF-LIST (I will not respond to emails sent to the list). Payment would
be by personal check mailed to me or (preferably) PayPal.

Dave

KC0WJN

---