[Heath] Mistake in my question to lists

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 13:25:59 EDT 2018

There is one thing about the Mohawk that is misunderstood, and often improperly used, is the fact that there is a 3rd gain control.  In addition to the "normal" audio gain (volume) control and the "R.F. Gain" control, there is the I.F. gain control.  Getting that control properly adjusted requires a "bit" of experience with how the receiver actually works.

 Glen, K9STH