[Heath] RTO Status And My SB-102

Bob G3OOU g3oou at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 04:17:28 EDT 2018

Hi Rich

Your LMO problem is almsot certainly due to the lubrucant having dried
out on the rotor contact and capacitor bearings inside the LMO. This is
relatively easy to fix but requires some patience to remove the LMO from
the chassis. You will need to slacken the front panel and remove the
main tuning control and its friction connection to the dial assembly.
Best to study the user manual and various documents that have been
published on this topic before commencing work.

73

Bob

Bob F Burns G3OOU, G-QRP 6907, @BobFBurns
Crystal Palace Radio & Electronics Club: http://cprec.btck.co.uk/