[Heath] Off Subject

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 21:45:40 EDT 2019

It always has been my luck that the needle nosed pliers "slip" and then put a gash in the paint on the panel!

Yes, I have removed nuts using such before I got the "V" type wrench.  Also, you use 1-side of the wrench to loosen nuts and the other side to tighten them.  The "teeth" are on opposite sides when you turn the wrench around..

Glen, K9STH
Website: http://k9sth.net