[Heath] Off Subject

Brian Wood brianwood at qwestoffice.net
Wed Apr 24 11:58:45 EDT 2019

I stock these as part of the DZKit Sienna XL kit (the DZ equivalent of the old Heathkit nutstarter!), but here’s info on where to buy:

Mfr: Philmore NT500

Distributor where we buy:

https://www.fullcompass.com/searchresults.php?search_simple=true <https://www.fullcompass.com/searchresults.php?search_simple=true&txtAll=NT500#> &txtAll=NT500#

73,