[Heath] SW-717 bandspread capacitor needed

Nick England navy.radio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 20:37:50 EDT 2019

A buddy is looking for a SW-717 part. Please reply direct to Dan.
Thanks
From: Dan Hatcher <dan777 at atlanticbb.net>

 – I’ve got an old SW-717 receiver that came w/ a missing rotor plate on
the bandspread capacitor (how that could have been broken is beyond my
thinking).

Radio is definitely not collector quality – just bothers me that it should
be an easy fix (replacement) but the cap has a notched extended shaft for
the dial cord, otherwise I would have put in something else.

Anyhow, I’d like to contact someone to see about getting a replacement.

Dan KD3CQ